Webinar with Dave Tucker: The Three ‘E’s of English teaching: Engagement, Enjoyment and Effective Learning
This webinar session will look at fundamental principles of making the primary English classroom a positive and fulfilling experience for students and teachers. Using examples from Picaro, Dave Tucker will examine the role of routines and how they can keep the children attentive. He will look at how to manage energy and provide a fun but focused basis for classes. At the end of the training session, participants will have some useful and practical ideas that can be immediately implemented in their respective classrooms.
Dave Tucker has been involved in ELT for 28 years. A teacher, trainer, Director of Studies, school owner, writer and editor, he has written eight books for Young Learners and Teachers of YLs for major publishers and has delivered seminars and workshops across the world.
18 January 2016
Choose one time slot that works best for you:
- Choose only one time slot that works best for your time zone, and press "Register"
- Complete the registration form
- Once you register, you'll receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to join
- Add a webinar reminder to your calendar
- Make sure you have access to your computer with good internet connection on the webinar day
- If you experience any technical issues, please email email@example.com